9 QUESTIONS TO ASK AND THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE SELECTING YOUR ADVISOR
- What risk-reward ratio will you give me?
- Please give me 10 investors and traders awareness and educational articles prepared by you.
- What is your educational qualification and experience in market of how many years?
- Are you providing advice and recommend only to trade or investment also? (one must recommend and suggest about long term investment also)
- Will you give me trading calls in segment which I tell you or will you tell me in which segments and sub segments to trade? (advisor must not let client to select their own segment and sub segment, because advisors must know better than clients who are seeking advice which segments and sub segments to trade and which not)
- Are you giving free trial or not? (true advisor will not give free trial. Reason is simple. He must be already having enough paid customers and not have time to give free tips. Also such advisor believes ‘free things has no value and quality thing always has value and are costly. He will ask you ‘How can you take judgment of my service in 2 day of sample calls? This is unreasonable’.)