Below are our recommended stocks at various times. You can see the staggering rise of each stock after recommendation price.
Please check out the individual service as the return on your investment will vary as per your investment method weather it is Stock SIP Service, One time Individual Investment Service or other service.
In actuality, we believe, past track record is not a perfect judge for an investor to decide about selection of a good investment advisor. Because (1) past track record is no a guarantee of future performance (2) different clients have different requirements/services (3) different investor enter and exit at different time and price so their individual return will vary just the same as any incremental new client’s.
Year 2016 Recommendations
|NAME OF STOCK||RECOMMENDED PRICE||PEAK PRICE||% RISE AFTER RECOMMENDATION|
|Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.||400||590||47.50|
|Apollo Tyres Ltd.||160||235||46.88|
|L&T Finance Holdings||83||109||31.33|
IMPORTANT NOTES TO CONSIDER:
- If you want past years’ recommendations track record then please contact us personally.
- Some stocks are still in ‘hold’ mode while in many profit has been booked depending upon when the stock was recommended and to which client of which service out of our different services at different point of time.
- Stock prices may be after or before adjustments of bonus, rights issue, split, capital reduction if any.
- Many stocks are re-recommended, so some investor might have received a particular stock recommendation at lower level while some may have at higher level depending on their start of service.
- Also note that some stocks are listed only on BSE while some stocks are listed both on NSE and BSE.
- Our most recommendations in the start of the year (2016) was from banking and NBFC sector and then onwards we covered PSU oil companies followed by Steel Sector mainly. Then other recommendations dominated from automobile and other sectors.